Dreaming and Healing

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
soul2spirit

Re: Dreaming and Healing

Postby soul2spirit » 24 Jul 2014 19:57

Oh you can.... mood issues are from emotions. We do not like to deal with our emotions so we push them down and suppress them this creates bad moods. Have you ever had a dream where you beat the crap out of someone who really needs it in the waking day??? Those are releasing dreams so those repressed emotions do not get acted upon. I dont want to beat up anyone anymore so I choose to give them swrilies in the toilet in a Lucid Dream. Anyway sometimes when I am fearful, angry, or have anxiety that I can not explain I set my intention to look at it in the dream state. The information comes back and I heal it and release it, sometimes during the dream or sometimes I bring the information back and journal it for further processing. I havent figured out how to be civilized on the freeway yet and keep from getting in a bad mood during traffic..... that is trully the secret to world peace!
http://soul2spirit.com/dream-work/

Karin

Postby Karin » 24 Jul 2014 19:59

Cool!

And how do you heal others from the lucid dream?

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 24 Jul 2014 20:31

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:12, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

soul2spirit

Postby soul2spirit » 24 Jul 2014 20:36

I used to heal myself and others to quite by accident in the beginning. I work with some other conscious spiritual based healing modalities. When I would go to work with a client I would find out that I did not need to do a particular process because it had already been done while I was sleeping so that set me on an investigation and journaling of my dream state. I have always had a very active dream state I called it my whole other zip code. I started by doing the work here and there for friends when they would tell me a problem they were having. I would ask whould you like me to look at that in the Dream State? Getting permission is a key to having better success. Now I actually have people come to me and ask. Many of the other facilitators in some of the conscious spiritual healing modalities come to me when they are stuck at a very deep issue. I start with interviewing them and asking them what they would like to look at. I find their spiritual guides to acompany them and then I dream for them the entire night. There are Lucid Dreams that happen, astral travel and many other types of dreaming states that happen depending upon the person I am working on. Some people come in and help and remember it but most do not. I wake up and journal everything and come up with the answers to the issue they are concerned with. Sometimes we have done healing processes in the dream state, sometimes I have to perform another conscious process and other times (actually many times) there is follow up work the person must do for themselves to get past the issue. Everyone can heal themselves they just need guidance to the root cause of the issue and guidance on what they are missing to move past it. Healing also needs to be recieved sometimes people are not ready to take the whole issue full on because it is painful so we work through it like pulling back the layers of the onion. Lucid Dreaming is very effective a locating the layers because in that state you are accessing a persons Higher Self.

soul2spirit

Postby soul2spirit » 24 Jul 2014 20:47

Nesgirl, I would say you may be having past life dreams and you are trying to change the dynamic or supressing feelings to the point of your sub-conscious needing to experience them. Not totally sure without talking to you but I call it Dynamic Change Dreaming for the first issue and Releasing Dreaming for the second. I have horrific dreams too that would make people vomit because I am dealing with other peoples trauma from this life and past lives. (not sure if you belive in that.) Anyway Dynamic Change Dreaming for example... I will dream for someone the act of being molested but instead of being the victim I will change the dynamic and actually be the agressor. For Releasing Dreaming I dont know if totally controlling the mood is always the best thing. Try journaling about how that mood or feeling makes you feel and really experience it, then your sub-concious may not feel the need to experience it anymore. I cannot totally control my moods in Lucid Dreaming but Lucid Dreaming can help with you moods when you are awake.

soul2spirit

Postby soul2spirit » 24 Jul 2014 20:49

Karin,
I used to heal myself and others to quite by accident in the beginning. I work with some other conscious spiritual based healing modalities. When I would go to work with a client I would find out that I did not need to do a particular process because it had already been done while I was sleeping so that set me on an investigation and journaling of my dream state. I have always had a very active dream state I called it my whole other zip code. I started by doing the work here and there for friends when they would tell me a problem they were having. I would ask whould you like me to look at that in the Dream State? Getting permission is a key to having better success. Now I actually have people come to me and ask. Many of the other facilitators in some of the conscious spiritual healing modalities come to me when they are stuck at a very deep issue. I start with interviewing them and asking them what they would like to look at. I find their spiritual guides to acompany them and then I dream for them the entire night. There are Lucid Dreams that happen, astral travel and many other types of dreaming states that happen depending upon the person I am working on. Some people come in and help and remember it but most do not. I wake up and journal everything and come up with the answers to the issue they are concerned with. Sometimes we have done healing processes in the dream state, sometimes I have to perform another conscious process and other times (actually many times) there is follow up work the person must do for themselves to get past the issue. Everyone can heal themselves they just need guidance to the root cause of the issue and guidance on what they are missing to move past it. Healing also needs to be recieved sometimes people are not ready to take the whole issue full on because it is painful so we work through it like pulling back the layers of the onion. Lucid Dreaming is very effective a locating the layers because in that state you are accessing a persons Higher Self.

Karin

Postby Karin » 24 Jul 2014 21:08

Very interesting, thanks.

Yes, it is difficult to address these deep core issues because sometimes we are not ready to face the music.

I have actually seen a lot of issues spontaneously come back to the surface in my waking state in the past two years, like self-hatred, self-worth issues, self-defeating patterns, etc... and becoming aware of those in an open and accepting way usually was enough for me to clear them (even though it hurts when it comes to the surface). From my perspective, those onion layers look more like going through rings of fire, but I'd rather go through those rings of fire once and for all, rather than to keep them at arm's length and slowly roast with no end in sight...

The current core issue I am aware of, but haven't seen all of it because it is still manifesting all around, is the control issue: I know in my heart I need to totally surrender and trust in my higher self, yet I have trouble letting go of the wheel, so to speak, and in my attempts to keep in control, I see powerlessness reflected all over. I have a feeling that surrendering to my higher self would paradoxically be equivalent to regaining my power, but it takes this first step...

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 24 Jul 2014 21:47

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:12, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

soul2spirit

Postby soul2spirit » 24 Jul 2014 23:11

Nesgirl... absolutely I would never ever enter anothers Lucid Dreams without permission. My clients come to me and ask for the healing and want me to look. Also they are usually paying me for my time as it is REALLY HARD work.

I am sorry that someone told you that there is no cure for the mood issues I assure you there is but the cure is within you and must be discovered in its own time and at your own pace with beautiful AHH HAA moments along the way like I said start journaling your feelings in the Lucid Dreams. (there are also outside attachments and influences that sometimes must be cleared through Soul Memory Diacovery) I had terrible anger issues when I was younger along with being very hyper. My mom used to call it my Lynda Blair moments (as I would turn into the Exorcist). It took me a long time to work on my mood issues which led to drug issues but I prevailed! I currently see it happening in my son but not as bad so I am helping him move through it.

Also I can assure you that you are not a parasite, you have helped me come out of my shell and share this with you all today so I would say you are more of a muse. You are beautiful and a spark of the Divine as we all are. :D

soul2spirit

Postby soul2spirit » 24 Jul 2014 23:14

Nesgirl.... I had a typo in the last post I meant Soul Memory Discovery.... I use it in my Lucid Dreams. :lol:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”