Hello everyone

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.

Hello everyone

Postby Daviddd » 06 Aug 2014 19:54

Hello everyone. My name is David. I'm 15. I've been lucid dreaming since childhood, hence experiencing sleep paralyses. I thought it was just a normal way of dreaming untill I spoke to someone else about it. I recently started to write my dreams and got pretty good dream recall. I remember 1-3 dreams everyday, and one of them is always vivid (Maybe more). I'm constantly doing reality checks. My favourite reality check is looking at my hands. If its a dream, my fingers count won't be normal or I just won't be able to count them. I've always been focused MILD to create more DILDs. My new goal is to master WILD as it seems pretty interesting to me. Though, I believe that OBE is just an ordinary lucid dream. I'm not afraid of sleep paralysis. You won't see anything scary unless you try to 'fight' it. I just terminate it by starting to breath hardly. So, I doubt that it will prevent me from practising WILD.

Besides lucid dreaming, my interests are programming (comparing to my age, I'm not a bad programmaer), playing video games and watching animes.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”