Hello, Margie from California

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.

Hello, Margie from California

Postby margielife777 » 13 Aug 2014 14:21

Hi everyone. I am new to this site but definately not new to the world of lucid dreams, out of body experience, I have frequently visited the worm hole and have traveled to many galaxies during my sleep time. It has been a norm for me since I was a small child. With all that being said, I am still not sure why this phenomenon happens to me so often. Most of the time it is fun but sometimes, like in the last few days, not so much. It starts with a dream, then I realize I am lying in my bed with sleep paralysis, then a loud knocking sound starts with the sensation of being shaken. I saw a dark figure the other night, but a bright white one this morning. I scream at them I see you! Who are you and what do you want? Can anyone out there explaine to me what that is?

Re: Hello, Margie from California

Postby nawick » 13 Aug 2014 21:11

Hi! Welcome!
I am new here too.
There are many types of living entities in the dream world.
Although there are some here who are too narrow minded to accept that there are real entities in the dream plane, that is probably what you saw. The shadowed ones I ran into were malevolent and came after me.
But just because you see entities doesn't mean that they notice you. Also, they could have been just dream characters too. Trust your guts. Real beings have a different presence than dream characters.
Sorry I can not tell you about sleep paralysis. I had one instance in my life where I was catatonically rigid as a board when I woke up, but my body was bouncing up and down about 3 inches off the bed. Not sure it that is the standard definition.
Glad you signed up.
"If you believe that you can or if you believe that you can't - you are right." - Henry Ford.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”