Lucid Dreaming Master here!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Peter

Re: Lucid Dreaming Master here!

Postby Peter » 22 Aug 2014 22:26

All good and not bragging as you are just stating your talent and are correct with what you are saying.

I feel that lucid dreaming is a natural talent that we are born with and some of us manage to retain this and that is interesting.

Still keen for some detail on your dream entries when you have time
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 23 Aug 2014 02:48

Peter wrote:All good and not bragging as you are just stating your talent and are correct with what you are saying.

I feel that lucid dreaming is a natural talent that we are born with and some of us manage to retain this and that is interesting.

Still keen for some detail on your dream entries when you have time

I don't know, it just doesn't feel right saying like that when others can't do it themselves.

I don't think that it was that I was born with it as much as I managed to unwittingly learn it at a really young age using the TV
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Peter

Postby Peter » 23 Aug 2014 03:33

What I mean is that a lot of young children have imaginary friends and get lucid in dreams, at a very young age the mind is almost always in REM state and a lot of the time in waking as well so at that age its just a fact that they and maybe all of us are natural lucid dreamers defined by the mind being almost constantly in REM state.
As we get older we lose this as our body and brain matures and changes, for anyone that has ease of entering a lucid state without really trying there may be some change that has not occur ed at some stage of there life and so they retain the ability.
In saying this I would expect that there is a lot of practice involved as well for most people.

You may have deloped the skill of projecting by becoming deeply involved with the feelings of TV characters and so can put your awareness out there quite easily, I dont know but depending of the age then as you had some natural ability you may have trained yourself to retain it.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 23 Aug 2014 04:30

Peter wrote:What I mean is that a lot of young children have imaginary friends and get lucid in dreams, at a very young age the mind is almost always in REM state and a lot of the time in waking as well so at that age its just a fact that they and maybe all of us are natural lucid dreamers defined by the mind being almost constantly in REM state.
As we get older we lose this as our body and brain matures and changes, for anyone that has ease of entering a lucid state without really trying there may be some change that has not occur ed at some stage of there life and so they retain the ability.
In saying this I would expect that there is a lot of practice involved as well for most people.

You may have deloped the skill of projecting by becoming deeply involved with the feelings of TV characters and so can put your awareness out there quite easily, I dont know but depending of the age then as you had some natural ability you may have trained yourself to retain it.

Actually not all children can Lucid Dream. The other kids in my elementary school were having nightmare and boogy man trouble, and I was the only one who seemed to have a sense to tell them there was no such thing. Also the only one who was coming up with unusual concepts in my elementary school class. I loved school at that age and was very science and math oriented.

I had WILDs when I was really young, and never seemed to lose that ability, maybe that's why?
Though I learned a new WILD technique in high school which I never learned as a child, Dream Body controlled WILDs. Where I focus my attention on my dream body, or I may already be in a dream body (if I hear breathing and it's not mine, I am in a dream body). I will sit this dream body up and force it up, cloning myself in the process in the WILD. This WILD also seems to have some strange and unusual features as well. Personally I don't care what type of Lucid Dream it is, I like it.
Goodbye forever...

Peter

Postby Peter » 23 Aug 2014 06:57

Actually not all children can Lucid Dream

Cant find where I said that they do, I did say that the mind is in constant REM state and that is the state we tend to use to define lucid dreaming.

I have also been lucid dreaming for about 45 years and a long time before I knew it had a name. Its been a journey of self taught learning for most of it and only in recent years any interaction with other dreamers.

I think that understanding that you are lucid and being lucid are not the same thing. Kids in the first part of life are almost permanently in the REM state, this is if I recall correctly at up to 1 or 2 years old.

You most likely had the mind that dug deeper and got past surface issues and wanted to understand more and so puzzled away with whatever got your interest.

Understand about cloning but use different terms and in hindsight with bad sleeping habits all my life I have spend a lot of that with my body asleep while lying in bed but with eyes open "feeling funny" until I lose it or drift out into an OBE.
All good and makes life that much richer

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 23 Aug 2014 17:52

Peter wrote:
Actually not all children can Lucid Dream

Cant find where I said that they do, I did say that the mind is in constant REM state and that is the state we tend to use to define lucid dreaming.

I have also been lucid dreaming for about 45 years and a long time before I knew it had a name. Its been a journey of self taught learning for most of it and only in recent years any interaction with other dreamers.

I think that understanding that you are lucid and being lucid are not the same thing. Kids in the first part of life are almost permanently in the REM state, this is if I recall correctly at up to 1 or 2 years old.

You most likely had the mind that dug deeper and got past surface issues and wanted to understand more and so puzzled away with whatever got your interest.

Understand about cloning but use different terms and in hindsight with bad sleeping habits all my life I have spend a lot of that with my body asleep while lying in bed but with eyes open "feeling funny" until I lose it or drift out into an OBE.
All good and makes life that much richer

The problem with children is that oftentimes they cannot distinguish real from pretend. They can have REM all they want. Being in consistent REM =/= being Lucid.

I am thanatophobic (fear of undead), and since in a Lucid Dream, you can do anything, I prefer that I am cloning myself to anything, since human cloning is actually acceptable to science. Typically if I feel my body is asleep, I can either phase into a WILD, or if I want to, I can control my Dream Body, and enter a Dream Body WILD. Although my eyes never really feel funny when entering a Dream Body WILD, I usually just get higher vibes when entering it, but as soon as I start, I am in flight mood upon entry, typically a little above where I started my WILD, a rush of energy fills my dream body, and I know instantly I have entered my WILD successfully. I love the Dream Body WILDs just like my other WILDs, they are a bit different, because rather than spending them like a control freak, I will first spend them looking over the Lucid Dream version of my room, seeing if anything is out of place (the clarity in these WILDs is incredibly amazing, they are very well based on my memory), and checking the time on my clock (again memorization). Then I will fly through the roof and will be in my hometown, the weather will vary (my sense of smell prior to entry will tell me what the weather is), and I will fly around surveying the Lucid Dream version of my hometown and its activities, though sometimes I will go someplace out of town, like Disneyland (though it is usually all shut down for the night). Too bad I haven't been able to command certain controls in this Lucid Dream as of yet, like waking up that unconscious clone, touching just about anything (grabbing my gaming handheld and taking it with me would be nice), looking at my reflection in the mirror, casting a shadow, or eating. I have had probability Lucid Dreams in the past though, and most often if I have them, I have them in these WILDs.
Goodbye forever...

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 23 Aug 2014 23:36

Hey guys,

I am extremely fascinated by the science behind master lucid dreamers (like myself).

I am conducting some research on master lucid dreamers, for the purpose of teaching others how to lucid dream at will.

For now, if you are a master lucid dreamer, I would be grateful if you would answer the following questions:

How long did it take you to learn to lucid dream at will?

What techniques did you use to achieve this remarkable progress?

Have you used your lucid dreaming skills to benefit you in waking reality?

How much control do you have over the content of your lucid dreams?

Please don't feel pressured to answer these questions if you don't want to.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 24 Aug 2014 01:40

How long did it take you to learn to lucid dream at will?

I just happened to catch on. When I was really little, I wasn't even trying to learn to Lucid Dream. I just happened to unwittingly induce WILDs in front of the TV, because I was so focused on the TV for several hours laying on my back after running around until 1AM, I never really happened to notice my body falling asleep. Though after about a year, I turned my induction through the TV into a habit, and used the TV every night to do that, though I would stay up late every night so I could induce them. After several years of relying on the TV, I was finally able to learn to induce them without the need of a TV. However, I did occasionally suffer from insomnia, which made it difficult. Eventually I was assigned OTC sleep pills to counter my insomnia issues.

What techniques did you use to achieve this remarkable progress?

WILD. 2 WILD techniques. Though the content in both of my WILDs is completely different.

Have you used your lucid dreaming skills to benefit you in waking reality?

Of course. Actually my very first Lucid Dreams helped me a bit with my anti-social issues (I didn't open up to anyone when I was really little), and helped me develop a little more. Then when I started controlling them, they helped with my hand-eye coordination. Then as I got older, they've helped me develop into a Multimedia designer, study for tests, and helped enhance some of my abilities. And that's only the tip of the iceberg.

How much control do you have over the content of your lucid dreams?

Varies. As I said I have 2 different forms of WILD. One of them is a controlled WILD, and one of them is a Dream Body WILD, which is a bit quirkier than my other WILD (I can't really understand it myself). In my controlled WILD, for the most part I am a master controller, as long as I don't let my mood swing into 1 of the 4 negative moods (my mood tends to swing anyway though those 4 moods are bad). For the most part, anything I want is mine. I can command, summon, shift, and scape anything to my content, just like I can in Multimedia design, and it is exactly like living in a virtual reality, except I can even feel things, eat things, and touch things, which is an added bonus. And because it is a virtual reality, I can get away with anything I want just like I can in a Multimedia design, and not get in trouble for it. If I get into one of my 4 negative moods, which are Hyper, Anxiety/Fear, Overemotional/Depression, or Anger, then the Lucid Dream will really get crazy, because I end up losing all judgment and reason if any of those happen. Hyper I go into a crazed state of excitement and have endless energy, and may do crazed daredevil things: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NPc08-BWvg , anxiety/fear I can no longer control my thoughts, and usually I end up fighting phobias if that emotion takes over, Overemotional/Depression I have control, but am at a very bad stage where I find things meaningless, and anger (not to be mistaken with mischief), I will be very Hades-bent on destruction and death of every visible target in my Lucid Dream without mercy.
And then there are my Dream Body WILDs which are completely different from my controlled WILDs. The entry is completely different I control my dream body, sitting it up and forcing it up the rest of the way, and upon entry, I am filled with an instant rush of energy exclusive to this WILD. The fact that I always clone myself at the start is unusual, since I usually have better control than that in my other WILDs. My human clone is in nature how a clone should be, wearing my clothes, has my hairdo, has my scaring, and even mimics the pose I made before I entered the WILD (since clones have matching DNA, it is obvious it would do such a thing). The clone is unconscious, and I keep trying to wake it up, however either I can't wake it up, or I terminate my WILD, though I am still trying. I am in a dream body quite different from the one I am used to in my other WILDs. It is pure of any scaring, always has the form of a young adult, and while I take this form, I never suffer any of the physical pain/illnesses/any ailments of reality and there are never any mood swings. It is also dressed in a white robe, and has a blue glowing sash wrapped around it. I don't consider the fact I can fly or break through the roof without it collapsing unusual. It happens in the movies all the time. And I don't consider the fact I have a high level of memorization enough that I can see my room, my clock, and much of my hometown that unusual either. Also the weather factor would be courtesy of my nose from before I had my WILD. However, there are few things that make this WILD quirky I don't seem to have a grasp on just yet. I can't seem to see my own reflection in the mirror. I can see the rest of the room, and I can see my clone in the mirror, however I cannot see my own reflection. Also the fact I don't seem to have a shadow if I try to walk on the ground is a bit peculiar. I have tried in the past to touch things, but I cannot seem to grab a handheld, open a door, or even lean on a wall (I fell trying) or in that matter, touch anything or anyone that isn't in a specific area, and I cannot seem to do any of that, which is frustrating. I can't eat either. If I try to interact with some of the DCs I find in my home town, they are rude and they completely ignore me, with a few exceptions. Despite the quirkiness in this Lucid Dream, I believe I don't need to understand the Lucid Dream to be able to enjoy it. My friends back when I was in high school had very similar Lucid Dreams like this (they had unconscious clones, and wore white robes and had glowing sashes like mine, except theirs were pink). We were able to see each other's DCs and clones, and we had fun with each other's DCs very often.
Goodbye forever...

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 24 Aug 2014 02:15

Wow, thanks for such a detailed response, I didn't expect that. This is extremely helpful for my research.

I like how you identified two different types of WILDs: controlled WILDs and dream body WILDs

Now I will answer my own questions.

1- The first time I tried hybrid techniques (which I call HILD), I experienced immediate success, inducing 4-5 lucid dreams per night..

2- hybrid techniques (HILD)

3- yes, I have used lucid dreaming to cope with social anxiety.

I once tried to hold a school presentation on a lucid dream, about lucid dreaming!

4- I have learned to have complete control over my lucid dreams. I can influence the setting, the colours- everything. Once you know the secret, dream control is effortless.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 24 Aug 2014 05:45

And you are saying the secret is HILD as you like to call it?

Return to “Introduce Yourself”