Hello to all

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
skepticalmystic

Hello to all

Postby skepticalmystic » 28 Aug 2014 01:33

Hi there ... I came across this site after deciding to search for info on experiences in that space between being awake and asleep, which I did not know had a name, hypnagogia, then found this lucid dreaming site ... my goal is to start re-exploring after several years of not really trying ... I still will have an occasional experience without trying, but would like to re-focus on inner world adventures ... and communicate with others, though the experience one must have alone!

DJRSXS

Re: Hello to all

Postby DJRSXS » 28 Aug 2014 05:52

Please continue to research and learn, you will be an expert before you know it. Welcome to the forums :mrgreen:

HAGART

Re: Hello to all

Postby HAGART » 28 Aug 2014 16:47

I too became very interested in lucid dreams when I found myself 'in between', and didn't know a name for what I experienced and found the word, "hypnagogia". A lucid dream ended and I remained perfectly still, saw many random images before finally, I just 'popped' suddenly, back into a 3D lucid dream scene again.

I found out it was called, 'dream chaining', and is the DEILD method, before I knew there was even a name for it. I don't do it all the time, but it's great to know others experience similar things as me. Without being able to talk to friends or family about it, my lucid dreaming, even the greatest experiences, are a burden to carry without having this forum to express them.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”