Hello, everybody!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
3rnitis

Hello, everybody!

Postby 3rnitis » 30 Aug 2014 14:15

Hello! I joined this site so I could share with my dreams. I started reading about this yesterday in hopes that I could be a part of a TV show that I really like in my dreams! :3

I got my lucid dream in my first night!
When I went to sleep, I needed a base dream for MILD so I just slept. Late in the morning, about 6 am, I woke up, went to the bathroom and got excited to get a lucid dream. I kept saying in my thoughts: "I will have a lucid dream tonight" and when I fell asleep, I found myself in a sort of Candy Kingdom or something. I immeadeatly reality checked by counting my fingers. At first, my hand didn't appear at all, second time, it appeared but the were really disorted... I just walked around and then screamed: "CLARITY NOW!" didn't work... There was really loud music in the background and also ear ringing. I said :"SHADDAP" thinking it would do the same as 'CLARITY NOW' would. Then I walked past a hounted house and thought: "Better not summon SCP-096" a creepypasta from a website and I didn't. later I proceeded to summon a character from that show. There was a very fancy house a bit further than the haunted house and the character walked out of the door of the fancy one and I woke up, probably due to the loud ear ringing or the music or whatever. I also had a red T-shirt! :D

Nice to meet you all!

LucidityMaster

Re: Hello, everybody!

Postby LucidityMaster » 01 Sep 2014 08:02

Hey there,

Congratulations on your rapid rate of progress

You sound like a 'sudden natural' to me (do you have any prior experience with lucid dreams?)

I am also a natural lucid dreamer (was successful on my first attempt with hybrid techniques)

High Five, Man (or girl) you are doing an excellent job!

I am looking to hearing more about your dreams.

LucidityMaster

3rnitis

Re: Hello, everybody!

Postby 3rnitis » 01 Sep 2014 08:15

Haha thanks! I am a boy by the way! ^^

The last two nights I had no succsess unfortunatly, probably cause I overslept the alarm...xD
Nice to meet you!

I had an experience like this before. I had a nightmare, I was in my house and it was pitch dark outside and there were red eyes looking at me. I didn't know what to do but then it struck me: "I will wake up!" an bam, I woke up :D

Wish you luck on your dreams!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”