So It Begins

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
superfly9

So It Begins

Postby superfly9 » 23 Sep 2014 07:29

We'll my names Scott and I'm 29 and from Australia, I only just found this website because my dreams had started to become more Lucid and gaining control more frequently, I have always been able to remember a lot of dreams in pretty good detail but not to the fact where I was actually becoming aware and being able to interact in the world around me in my dreams, I'm still very new at this and I'm glad to see so many helpful ppl in the world are also experiencing this.

I hope to get out of this.. Just more control and being able to stay in the dreams for longer and eventually with some practice and help from here I can obtain that. I have never been a spiritual person and never done any form of meditation, But I learnt quickly that staying calm was the key and then to read on here it's like the 1st step..It kinda feels like I'm starting out on a new exciting journey :D

I also found mine came in groups of days randomly during the month.. and if I had 1 night of LD .. I know I usually get 3-4 days straight of them, So I'm looking forward to trying out some techniques. It's so weird now wen literally from darkness a whole world appears.. and your conscious of the fact your in a dream.. and idea's just start popping into your head.., Damn it's so hard to keep calm sometimes and stop yourself from just running around like your in your own personal video game lol :lol: which always wakes you up instantly of course.. boo , but practice makes perfect I guess :D

dreamstudent

Re: So It Begins

Postby dreamstudent » 26 Sep 2014 02:19

Welcome Australian friend haha. I'm american btw

[ Post made via Android ] Image

buildit

Postby buildit » 26 Sep 2014 02:57

I know how you feel SF9. The feeling of having a community to discuss and bounce ideas around in is awesome. I look forward t hearing some of your adventures. :D

PS Another American. 8-)
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

superfly9

Postby superfly9 » 28 Sep 2014 07:42

damn surrounded by yanks :lol: :lol:

buildit

Postby buildit » 28 Sep 2014 11:35

superfly9 wrote:damn surrounded by yanks :lol: :lol:

Different hemisphere same mind. ;)
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Return to “Introduce Yourself”