Road to Lucid Dreaming intro - experienced people view pleas

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
dreamstudent

Road to Lucid Dreaming intro - experienced people view pleas

Postby dreamstudent » 24 Sep 2014 03:14

I first got into lucid dreaming from having an interest and trying to induce the out of body state. I got to the point of 'vibrations state' and started questioning whether or not what I was getting into was a good thing. The first time I experienced the vibrations was literally the same night after a read on how to astral project. When i first experienced them I thought i knew what was happening but got scared and stopped them the same thing happened the next year where i persistently stopped the vibration state (also referred to as a stage for entering a lucid dream through dild or wild techniques). Iattained a natural phobia towards the vibrations and that's when I converted to studying lucid dreams. And had a few lucida from just becoming aware in the dream without wild or did inductions as I might have vibration like symptoms using those induction methods.

I am looking for wisdom of fellow dreamers and minds of this forum to help me through my problems and also inspire me and give me ideas of what to do in my dreams. I have had a solid amount of LDS, including some lasting weeks, time stopping whilst within an LD, and various talk and action related events with DC's.

MY GOALS for LD:
MOST IMPORTANT: TRY TO MEET GOD:JESUS
1. Learn information to help me in real life
2. Bend elements
3. Get over fears
4. Go to a nebula
5. Figure out how to build a car from an LD I had
6. Master setting change
7. Others to add later...

I really appreciate your guys input please help me and guide me thank you.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

nesgirl

Re: Road to Lucid Dreaming intro - experienced people view p

Postby nesgirl » 26 Sep 2014 00:17

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 05:15, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

dreamstudent

Postby dreamstudent » 26 Sep 2014 02:17

[q"nesgirl"]Hi

You don't need to be afraid of the vibes, as they cannot hurt you. It is really just your body beginning to fall into SP to prepare itself for REM sleep. You say you want to get over fears in your Lucid Dreams? Well the first technique you can try to get over is facing your fears of those vibrations, and from facing those fears, learning to induce the WILD technique. One way I might recommend you facing up to your fear is maybe play some calming music while you are trying to go to sleep. While that music is playing, if you start feeling the vibes, don't concentrate on the vibes and let them scare you. Concentrate your focus on the music and not on the vibes and think to yourself that nothing is going to happen to you, and that you are safe.

MY GOALS for LD:
MOST IMPORTANT: TRY TO MEET GOD:JESUS
1. Learn information to help me in real life
2. Bend elements
3. Get over fears
4. Go to a nebula
5. Figure out how to build a car from an LD I had
6. Master setting change
7. Others to add later...

Main goal: Well let me know how your main goal goes. I don't think I'd be daring enough to do something like that, considering I am pretty hated by religious leaders.
1. That is in fact possible to learn new information. If you are learning new talents, abilities, or even studying for an assignment, then that can be of assist.
2. Superpowers, one of my favorites. My personal favorite elements are fire and lightning. Sometimes when I am feeling mischievous. I like to use fire magic and watch my DCs burn screaming in agony, or I like to zap them with lightning.
3. Phobia fighting is an excellent idea, although if you are afraid of the WILD technique, that'll have to combine real life with Lucid Dreaming to fight that fear. If it is some other fear, the way you face your fear is to summon what you are afraid of right into view, and then either approach it, or fight it. Continue doing so.
4. Travelling through the universe is pretty fun.
5. You can in fact enhance skills and knowledge through a Lucid Dream.
6. Master Control rocks. Controlling the Enviornment, characters, etc is just fun. Did you know you can even control your own dream body.[/quote]
I didnt know that you could control your dream body and I appreciate your comments a lot nesgirl you seem like a master yourself? Also I have a weird fear of being possessed. Build it a person on forum suggested that I possess whatever tries to possess me and I totally understand that but should I call it out and say face me coward or something like that. Then fight it or freeze time and hurt it? What do you suggest?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 26 Sep 2014 04:44

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 05:15, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

dreamstudent

Postby dreamstudent » 26 Sep 2014 05:55

I think I love you nesgirl haha but that's quite interesting how you started at such a young age! Ill try to focus my consciousness into a dream body theoretically couldn't I turn myself into a panda? and I think id prefer sitting up also as I don't wanna float up seems a lot slower. But if im correct I wait until after the vibrations kinda stop and then attempt to sit up? and ill look at the ways to get rid of fears. I kinda want to speak with the fear though and know what its purpose is etc. but right now I most need help with do I try n sit up in dream body while vibrations are strong point like in the middle or do I try after them (when they slowly fade)?

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 26 Sep 2014 06:22

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 05:16, edited 2 times in total.
Goodbye forever...

dreamstudent

Postby dreamstudent » 26 Sep 2014 19:08

Oh I was only representing my thankfulness for your help of the subject(s) at hand by the statement "I love you" so I apologize if it offended you.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 27 Sep 2014 01:56

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 05:16, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

dreamstudent

Postby dreamstudent » 27 Sep 2014 04:41

nesgirl wrote:
dreamstudent wrote:Oh I was only representing my thankfulness for your help of the subject(s) at hand by the statement "I love you" so I apologize if it offended you.

Okay I am fine with just that.
I just hate like it when guys attempt something to do with romance at me.

Oh I apologize I'm sort of a sapiosexual so ill try my best not to say anything like that again but when a girl is as knowledgeable as you are about the subject that I truly have a strong interest in it get confusing haha. But now I know not to say I love you or anything. I promise I wont hit on you though haha. :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”