Hi from Cali

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
andyisgrrreat

Hi from Cali

Postby andyisgrrreat » 02 Oct 2014 21:26

Greetings everybody! My name's Andy and I'm soo ready to lucid dream. I think I had my first experience in my junior year of high school. Ok so there was this bus filled with supermodels inside and they kept calling me to catch up to them. I tried to run as fast as I could but I just couldn't catch up. I remember my friend David said he could fly or do whatever whenever he dreams. So I was like, why don't I try it? So I started to flap my arms like a pterodactyl and surely enough I was starting to ascend up into the air. I was up really high and then I got a little scared so I started to fall down and then I woke up. I was 16 at the time, now I'm 18. I really haven't been dreaming at all because I've been smoking weed. I have no idea if smoking affects your dreams. (maybe another fellow stoner could share some insight?) But I'm clean right now and I intend to stay that way for awhile. So since I have a lot more free time, why not take up lucid dreaming as a hobby? Well that's all I have to say for now. Peace and love to everybody who read this shit :lol:

HAGART

Re: Hi from Cali

Postby HAGART » 03 Oct 2014 07:19

I use to be a stoner smoking all day. It totally left my mind blank in the morning. I didn't dream at all. I was in a dream state all day long, so at night I would just pass out, really tired, and empty minded. My 'dream juice' reserves were empty. That's my scientific jargon, and theory for it, anyway. ;)
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

andyisgrrreat

Re: Hi from Cali

Postby andyisgrrreat » 16 Oct 2014 19:38

Hey Hagart, Sorry for the late reply, I've been a little busy. I totally get you! That "dream juice" of mine is also empty at the end of my day. I'd also pass out at the end too. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who felt this way :mrgreen:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”