Hello fellow dreamers

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Chaos

Hello fellow dreamers

Postby Chaos » 27 Oct 2014 10:42

Dear dreamers,

I'm new to the forum so here's a short introduction about me. I'm 23 years old, still a student and have been practicing the lucid dream thing for about two months now. It all started with an accidental OBE which really blew my mind. I began doing some research and learned about lucid dreaming.

I followed some tutorials from this site; I keep a dream journal, do reality checks often and also just started out with meditation and brainwave entertainment. Especially brainwave entertainment is a really cool experience.

So, since I started two months ago I've experienced 6 lucid dreams. The first ones lasted for just a brief moment because I just got too excited, but I'm starting to get more and more control over them and they're lasting longer. I also have ALOT of false awakenings. The thing is, my lucid dreams are getting more blurry, and I have more trouble to remember them every time I had one. The first dreams made so much impression, I still can recall every detail of it. But the lucid dream I had tonight I can barely remember. I knew that I was aware and that I was flying, but that's about it. Besides the dream journal, is there a specific technique to improve dream recall? Anyone here had a similar experience?

Thanks for reading!

Grtz Chaos

R99

Re: Hello fellow dreamers

Postby R99 » 22 Nov 2014 15:59

Hello there, by ur post i think u r at a good start. in two months u got few number of LD, thats great. i think u r not planning ur dreams enough. set a goal to complete in next LD. lack of planning can lead to short LDs. and try to be calm as u can when u r in LD, that will surely help. read more about LD. there r lot of stuff to read in this very site.

Gud luck dreamer.
I see the Truth now.

Chaos

Re: Hello fellow dreamers

Postby Chaos » 24 Nov 2014 11:03

Hi R99,

Thanks for the reply! Gonna try to plan my LDs more. What kind of goals are great to start with, any examples?

The last few weeks I was very busy, so I made little progress. I've had some LDs, but they we're all very short again (I would guess 10 minutes dream time). I do travel alot and one thing I've noticed is that every time I sleep at a new place I have a LD, so that's pretty cool. I've got some spare time now again so I'm definitely gonna read some more stuff about LD.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”