Hello Fellow Sources of Knowledge!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.

Hello Fellow Sources of Knowledge!

Postby jdoe73034 » 02 Dec 2014 06:53

Hello, this is John Doe #73034. I have come to this forum under my favorite generic name to seek answers and contribute my experiences as well. I am new to both this forum and lucid dreaming, and I have not been able to induce lucid dreams. However, I believe that it is a matter of "when", not "if". I have had one lucid dream that occurred on accident, but I didn't know how to seize control like Neo (Matrix reference) and I woke up in seconds. Hopefully this forum will assist me in inducing lucid dreams. Greetings!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Re: Hello Fellow Sources of Knowledge!

Postby PKJacker » 02 Dec 2014 07:01

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your attempts. Just remember it's all in your head and you should do fine. :D
Three steps from bliss.

Re: Hello Fellow Sources of Knowledge!

Postby Summerlander » 03 Dec 2014 11:47

Really study the techniques for intensification, prolongation and management of lucid dreams and you'll be a pro in no time bro John Doe! :-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Introduce Yourself”