25|gamer|otaku|gay|alternative

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
tomoharu

25|gamer|otaku|gay|alternative

Postby tomoharu » 11 Dec 2014 05:23

Hi~ 。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。° 。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。° 。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。° 。°。°。°。
My name is D! I'm 25.. framer by day, cage dancer by night. I'm obsessed with the color blue (specifically the shade that I used). I'm into games(video or table-top), anime, many genres of music, and a hooping. When I was a child, most of my dreams were nightmares. One day... ONE DREAM I got tired of running and fought back. Well, I mutilated some creepy, child-size babydoll with a knife and my hands. He/she should have stopped chasing me around that table... Anyway, I naturally have a gift of somewhat influencing my dreams. I learned how to fly, use elemental powers, and call on my original characters. I'm a forum role-player and thought it would be cool to use them to protect me. I don't have complete control, so I would like to work on it. I rarely have nightmares now, so that's something! I used to think everyone dreamed as I do when I was younger... heh~

nesgirl

Re: 25|gamer|otaku|gay|alternative

Postby nesgirl » 11 Dec 2014 06:11

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 02:51, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

ravynwriter

Re: 25|gamer|otaku|gay|alternative

Postby ravynwriter » 11 Dec 2014 18:13

Welcome! Big gamer geek too (also gay and engaged), and fairly new to the boards...only been here a few days :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”