Lucid dreaming = brain issue

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
geo11

Lucid dreaming = brain issue

Postby geo11 » 05 Feb 2015 20:36

One time while dreaming, I realized I was dreaming and began to control the dream. However when I awakened my eyesight was altered. It was like looking through yellow tinted glasses. Everything was yellow for a few minutes. Had to blink several times to return to normal vision. I've been concerned about that. When I realize I am dreaming now I do not try to control it for fear of further physical issues.

Summerlander

Re: Lucid dreaming = brain issue

Postby Summerlander » 05 Feb 2015 21:37

Yellow for a few minutes or a few seconds upon awakening? Perhaps the visual areas of your brain were still busy working on the hallucinatory world of lucid dreams whilst partially dealing with sensory input from the real world. I wouldn't worry about it. Feel free to control your dreams as I do not think such practice has anything to do with the peculiarity you experienced.

Just curious: Are you on any medication, drugs, or suffer from any type of mental afflication?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Introduce Yourself”