New to site semi experienced lucid dreamer

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Agarza50

New to site semi experienced lucid dreamer

Postby Agarza50 » 08 May 2017 18:18

Just introducing myself im 26 and i have experienced lucidity in dreams for awhile now.

At first it was scary it felt like going down the rabbit hole full of uncernity. I felt an urge to wake up and stop going to that state. My curiosity got the best of me when one time i tried to manipulate the dream and was able to fly over some fields then the fields from the sky turned into mandalas and for some reason that freaked me and i woke myself.

Ive experience physical pain in lucid state but it feels more like pressure than actual pain. Ive also experience taste.

What brought me to join this forum where questions i have about a new state ive found
It feels like going deeper into conciousnes it feels like the lucidity dissolves and things are more real almost indiferentiable from beign awake.
Main difference from reg lucid dream is the clarity the focus the wakeful mind. Its surreal enough to feel like im not at home sleeping on my bed im somewhere else. And weirdly enough im always at the same place. Dark room with blue light tones and therez this monitor on one of its walls and the resolution of the screen is very very high. Theres no noise in this room. Thinking feels like normal beign awake thinking , i also have a physical body i can stand up from the floor see my hands walk im complety somewhere else. I want to know what are your experiences. Im only able to be in that place for a bit no more than what to me feels like a minute and its mainly do to me beign scared i feel like i might get lost i start thinking my body will go in a comma or that i might not be able to come back.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”