Hi from Sunshine22

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Sunshine22

Hi from Sunshine22

Postby Sunshine22 » 15 May 2017 22:53

Hi, My user name is Sunshine22 and I am happy to have found this forum! Its nice to know that there are others out there that lucid dream too! I have been halfway lucid dreaming my entire life and I did not realize it wasn't something that everyone could do. Ever since I was a kid I could fly on demand (swimming through the air) in my dreams and within the last several years when I have a nightmare or bad dream I am able to realize that i am dreaming and I change the story-line. I thought all of this was normal until my husband told me that he couldn't even remember his dreams. I decided to do some research online and found tons of information on lucid dreaming. After my research I had a bad dream where I was going to crash into a rock wall while riding in a boat. I immediately became lucid and instead of just changing the story-line I stayed present. It was amazing and I was immediately hooked! I am so happy that there is a community out there that experiences lucid dreaming and is just as excited about it as I am!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”