Hi! Wanderer here :)

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
wanderer

Hi! Wanderer here :)

Postby wanderer » 18 May 2017 09:15

Hi, please to meet you guys :) Just call me wanderer.. never mind where I came from.

hmmm as far as I remember, I've been lucid dreaming since I was little... I've experienced sleep paralysis and sleep walking, so nothing's surprise me if I turn the table around during a terrifying dream. I woke up while standing once. Sometimes I even dream just by closing my eyes even though I am still awake... usually I'm seeing my feet while walking. sometimes I hear the sound of my dream just by closing my eyes..I experienced Déjà vu on a one whole day like I just want to remember something missing inside my memory. I don't even have any mental problem :D if anyone know somewhat similar to this please inform me. thanks.

I have a lot of experience and I don't have anyone to share with... I am really happy to join this forum. :) :)
"don't find me, I'm a wanderer."

DreamerMan99

Re: Hi! Wanderer here :)

Postby DreamerMan99 » 19 May 2017 03:38

Welcome
Good luck,
Dream on.

Sunshine22

Re: Hi! Wanderer here :)

Postby Sunshine22 » 24 May 2017 04:06

Hi Wanderer,
I am triggered by bad dreams and I too can turn the tables on a terrifying dream. I also hear my dreams. Sometimes its when I am just waking up and my mind hasn't caught up yet. Once my mind realizes that I am awake it gets quiet and I think how loud my dreams are lol. Anyway, welcome to the forum!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”