Hello my fellow Oneironauts, I'm happy to have found you.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Brenrogue

Hello my fellow Oneironauts, I'm happy to have found you.

Postby Brenrogue » 25 May 2017 23:20

This is amazing! It's so wonderful to find a community of lucid dreamers out in the inter-webs.

Hi, I'm Bren Rogue. I've been doing lucid dreaming on and off (mostly off) since my early teens, 19 now. In this my most current binge I am going to finally take it seriously. Have been keeping a dream journal every morning for a while, now I record at least one dream every morning. I have been having one or two lucid dreams every week. I'm at the point where I can fly at variable speeds, hover, will the enviroment to change, like making a chair into a couch and transforming playing cards and flowers but still not able to summon dream characters.

My main current purpose for lucid dreaming is accessing my sub-consious, communicating with the hidden observer, fully realising the extent of the dream-scape and more simply practising real world skills in the dream-scape.

May you all find the full extent of your dreams :)

Hiimmj15

Re: Hello my fellow Oneironauts, I'm happy to have found you.

Postby Hiimmj15 » 09 Jun 2017 02:42

You sound like a DANDY FELLOW and with very similar goals. Chat with me if you still use this mate!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”