Hi! from Australia

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
mihaela

Hi! from Australia

Postby mihaela » 27 May 2017 15:22

I am Mihaela from Australia. I often have lucid dreams when I am totally aware of my environment (dream environment) and can decide how to act. I had them since childhood, and I understand that this is common in children and youth, but now I am nearly 50. I never tried to have lucid dreams by any techniques, although I want to have them. The problem is that my dreams are interesting but not always pleasant and when they become too unpleasant I become more and more aware that it is a dream and I wake up. It would be nice if I would learn how to change them because at the moment I can decide how to act (e.g. hide or run or protect someone else) but cannot change the environment, which is often hostile. I have to admit that not all my dreams are hostile but I had some amazing experiences where I was in awe.

So, thank you so much for having me here and I am sure I will learn a lot and at the same time I will share my experiences with you.

24/7/365

Re: Hi! from Australia

Postby 24/7/365 » 27 May 2017 15:54

Hi, mihaela
welcome

mihaela

Re: Hi! from Australia

Postby mihaela » 27 May 2017 16:03

Thank you, 24/7/365!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”