Hello, I'm a sleepwalking dreamer, oh boy.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Rhyach

Hello, I'm a sleepwalking dreamer, oh boy.

Postby Rhyach » 29 May 2017 11:15

Hello, I suppose (It's 5 AM where I currently reside). First of all, introduction: I'm from the Southern United States in the latter half of my high school years, I'm highly interested in lucid dreaming in other things of that nature; though my dreams have been of a regular tenor lately, there are a few that definitely stand out; I've been an active dreamer and somewhat frequent sleepwalker (and sleep-chef, on special occasions) and I'm wondering, does lucid dreaming mix well with sleepwalking? Because as my dreams are increasing drastically in clarity due to a regular dream journal, I feel I should ask some experienced people in this topic. Also, if this is a detail of any importance to the subject at hand, I've been dreaming of apocalyptic, occult, strangely isolated, and prophetic dreams lately, and thus have been sleepwalking at a more frequent rate. Any comments on my predicament would be appreciated. -Rhyach, Southern United States

Return to “Introduce Yourself”