Absolute control

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
LucidNested

Absolute control

Postby LucidNested » 01 Jun 2017 15:22

I have never heard about lucid or nested deans until today. I have been having nested drama for years, recently (the past year or two) I have become lucid during all of my dreams. Last night I was able to have complete control over my lucid dream after waking from a nested lucid dream.. I'm here for describe my dreams and learn more about them. I am a woman in my 30's in the SE United States.

Price

Re: Absolute control

Postby Price » 02 Jun 2017 06:05

Sounds Cool,

I would love to hear more about your nested dreams

LucidNested

Postby LucidNested » 02 Jun 2017 17:33

Here is an example, the dream I described in my post started with my in my bathroom looking at my hair in the mirror. It was so long and I was so happy describing to with my bf or maybe friends that it had grown like 9 inches in a week or so and I was amazed. I kept looking at my hair and turning around to see the back and I was so happy. Then I realized this wasn't right hair doesn't grow that fast I must be dreaming and I woke up. When I woke up I was on the couch exactly where I fell asleep in real life, except everything was blurry and that's where the lucid dream started. Anytime I dream I wake up in my bed may surroundings are normal, I see clearly but something tells me that's also a dream and I wake up irl. But this time I had complete control over everything going on in this dream and my vision was blurred I was able to pinch my face consciously to feel no pain. The way I was able to go from the sliding door to instantly laying on the couch in the position I woke up irl, makes me wonder if it was an outer body experience. I started reading that your soul leaves your body, I have to wonder who the man at the door actually was ???

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 18 Jun 2017 18:32

"Wings"

8-)

Someone's knockin' at the door
Somebody's ringin' the bell
Do me a favor
Open the door and let 'em in

:idea:

He has come home to roost

:?: