*inhales deeply* ....Hi!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Hiimmj15

*inhales deeply* ....Hi!

Postby Hiimmj15 » 09 Jun 2017 02:35

I want nothing more than to be free of limitations.
From the beginning of my conception and formation of my consciousness I have sought that which was crazy and fantastical and imaginative . I would describe this as "Goddess" and I've been searching for her all my life.
You can imagine my surprise and elation when I hear of things like lucid dreaming and astral projection . "Wait wait so I CAN shoot fireballs, fly and have orgies in outer space ?" #### yes I am interested. (Don't know if I can cuss on here)
That's nice and all.. and I'm sure I'll be fun for a while. But the real reason I'm on the lucid dreaming scene is spiritual Ascension. To find out who I am...what I am. And know the secrets of the things and stuff, you know?
It was inspired mainly by leaving a lovely romance I had, feeling like my soul was torn in two, and realizing I am not whole as a person. So I must find my other side. My "goddess" . I learned you cannot find what you seek without, you must go within. If not, i will fall into endless despair and turn into a black hole and destroy the universe. Something fun like that.
That's my story and why I am here. Not here in the forum. Here on Earth.
Hi!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”