Greetings from South Africa!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
tylucid

Greetings from South Africa!

Postby tylucid » 17 Jun 2017 16:12

Hello hello!
My name is Tyla. I am 19 years old and ever since I was a little girl I took a particular interest in my dreams and the way my mind works.

Little background check:
- I grew up in South Africa and, well, have never left the country. (Financial issues)
- I was always introverted and super shy, but since I've been out of school I have felt much more comfortable interacting with other humans.
- Being an introvert has left me with basically no friends, and to be quite frank, I don't have much of a problem with it.
- I have Anxiety and Depression, and if you study what both conditions entail, you'll see what absolute hell the two are together.

For the past two years or so I have been doing a lot of research on Dreams, spirituality, yoga, meditation etc. I would really like to get into it more, but i feel like i have no motivation attempting it on my own. I have been trying to discover like-minded people, but literally every soul I spoke to felt like I was talking to a brick wall; none of them were interested in anything i had to say.

I have been watching a youtuber called Koi, and he talks a lot about lucid dreaming and astral-projection. I have been doing the reality checks daily but have had no luck. The thing is, I remember my dreams every morning to the finest detail, but I just can't seem to achieve lucidity.
I do remember sometime last year I had a brief moment in my dream where i started counting my fingers and it went all hazy. I was overwhelmed and woke up immediately. How are some people such naturals at this?!

Thanks for viewing my story! 8-)

erichsa

Re: Greetings from South Africa!

Postby erichsa » 17 Jun 2017 19:22

Tyla, My name is Erich and I am 85 and do stay now in Germany again, but lived for many years in SA mainly Cape Town. Perhaps I can help you to advance in your Dream Life. I dream mainly in English, German, and from time to time also in Afrikaans.
If you want to become lucid You Will. :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”