Finally made an account! Hello everyone!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
L.D. Rookie

Finally made an account! Hello everyone!

Postby L.D. Rookie » 05 Jul 2017 21:03

:D
Welcome to my first post, now I wouldn't call myself new here because I made this account today, but i've been lurking this website for almost 2 years now (without an account).

I am really interested in lucid dreams and have even went as far as making a dream journal to try and have one.
Now I haven't actually had a lucid dream but I had a dream where I was sort of lucid but not fully lucid.
I know this is an introdution part of the fourm but this semi-lucid dream lasted 15 seconds so it wont be that long.

So I woke up from a long nap at around 7 AM in the morning, and the first thing I did was do a reality check (pushing my hands together to see if they would go through) and they didn't so I knew I wasn't dreaming.
I was still extremely tired so I remembered a method to get in a lucid dream (repeating "I am going to have a lucid dream" out loud until I fall asleep) and tried it and it worked.

So first I was floating and I saw a grey floating platform in front of me and I immedieatly knew I was dreaming.
I saw buildings and trees forming and it was all so vivid and then I think I got too excited because I tried to fly toward the platform but right before I got there I woke up.

Thanks to everyone who took their time to read my first post.
I will continue trying to lucid dream and as I do I will post them in the "Share Your Dreams" section. :P

naturespirit

Re: Finally made an account! Hello everyone!

Postby naturespirit » 06 Jul 2017 02:14

Thank you for registering!
If you are aware you are dreaming at any point of the dream, it counts as a lucid dream.

Post, browse and simply have fun! :D
Proffesor of Oneiromancy

Earn Points!
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19752

L.D. Rookie

Re: Finally made an account! Hello everyone!

Postby L.D. Rookie » 06 Jul 2017 06:52

Thank you!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”