Fellow Dreamer

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
TheRedDragon666

Fellow Dreamer

Postby TheRedDragon666 » 09 Jul 2017 20:47

Hi, I am Andrew. I guess you could say I am here to help my self stick to the Lucid Dreaming Path. I tend to fall off the path and I always feel like I am starting from basics again. I don't really know where I fall on the spectrum of dreaming altogether. I have remembered dreams for a month long. I have reached 4 remembered dreams in a single night. I have gone lucid over 25 times. But I feel I gain 1 step just to take 2 steps back. I hope this time I can push thought my barrier and go beyond my own mental wall. My goal is to take this Spiritual Path as far as I can go. I want to break through the limits of physical form and see the world as an Illusion. I want to bask in the glow of the Clear Light Mind. I want to live out epic adventures in my Lucid Dreams. I want to reach and if it's even possible surpass Bardo Yoga. I want my cake and I want to eat it too lol. I am not sure whats possible but as long as I walk this earth I will keep trying to reach even greater heights. But for now I need to get my Dream Memory lock in place. So consider me a noob.
Dream Lucidly

naturespirit

Re: Fellow Dreamer

Postby naturespirit » 16 Jul 2017 03:20

Welcome to the forum! :D

Sounds like you are off to a great start. :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”