Introduction and Questions About The Forum

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
OneMind

Introduction and Questions About The Forum

Postby OneMind » 13 Jul 2017 21:56

Hello everyone!

I am very excited to be here! From what I have seen so far, I find this forum to be quite interesting. I haven't looked around very much yet but I will probably spend a fair amount of time on this forum because I wonder what other people think about dreaming and mental abilities in general.

So, I noticed that the policy on this forum bans sexual themes in forum talk. Is this strictly adhered to? I dream about sex sometimes and if I am going to get the most out of conversing with others, I might have to talk about sex occasionally..

Also, my main question right now is this: "What are dreams for?" That seems to be the most important question there is when it comes to exploring the dream state and I would like to bring this to all of you, members of this forum, as a general question to be answered lightly (or deeply) with an honest and thoughtful response, according to your experience.

Thank you all in advance for your cooperation and efforts in building the array of information that is already available on this site. It will be a continual delight for me.

Peter

Re: Introduction and Questions About The Forum

Postby Peter » 15 Jul 2017 02:35

hi, sexual dreams are pretty common and no issues with general posts but if they are to specific then I will just get rid of them. Don't panic if I do as its not a big deal and will PM you with any details.
Enjoy the forum

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

HunterClash

Re: Introduction and Questions About The Forum

Postby HunterClash » 15 Jul 2017 14:01

No-one really knows what are dreams needed for. But it does help you communicate with your subconscious self. You may learn more about yourself through dreams and nightmares.
LD: 6
1: 4/9/15 - The Plane
2: 7/11/16 - The Voice
3: 8/7/17 - The Self Suggesting Dream
4: 8/17/17 - The Snake
5: 8/19/17 - The Super Speed(Fail)
6: 8/26/17 - The Ball Pool

Return to “Introduce Yourself”