My Lucid Beginnings!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Estrella Dreams

My Lucid Beginnings!

Postby Estrella Dreams » 18 Jul 2017 22:25

Im a new user on this forum, but not to this site! :D My lucid dreaming experience began when i was six years old and i had my first lucid dream (of course i had no idea that it was called that). I had a very odd dream about alice in wonderland and dragons, and...violence...I was a weird kid.
Life after that became quite normal for a time (no lucid dreams), untill i found this site. I had been searching if it was possible to share dreams with other people, and one of the results had been this website. i read up on the first article i found, and when i learned the word lucid dream, I was hooked! after a few years of some acual results, i had finaly decided to join the forum, and thats where i find myself now.

naturespirit

Re: My Lucid Beginnings!

Postby naturespirit » 20 Jul 2017 12:15

Welcome to the forum! :D

I am glad that that you were able to find this fantastic site. The idea of shared dreaming is a common as well as controversial topic on most lucid dreaming forums. My advice is to try new experiments , read about it and most importantly form your own conclusion.

Have a great time! :)
Proffesor of Oneiromancy

Earn Points!
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19752

Return to “Introduce Yourself”