Hello,

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Solomon

Hello,

Postby Solomon » 19 Jul 2017 20:01

My name is Solomon, I was born and grown up in Ethiopia, currently, I am living in the US. I used to have lucid dreams when I was young, I used to tell people about it, but no one was believing me. I had discovered some dream techniques at that age such as closing your eyes and open them to wake up from dreams you don't want to continue.(I read the same technique recently on a book about lucid dreams and I was surprised.) But for some reasons, I lost that lucidity, and I couldn't be able to know exactly when and why I lost it. Currently, I am trying to relearn how to be lucid in your dreams, I am writing dream journal, and my dream recall is improving. That is my story related to lucid dreaming in short. I wish everyone beautiful lucid dreams.
Solomon

naturespirit

Re: Hello,

Postby naturespirit » 20 Jul 2017 12:17

Welcome to the forum! :D

In order to regain your dormant ability, I advise that you should read about lucid dreaming, continue dream journalling and find inspiration.

Have a lucid time! :)
Proffesor of Oneiromancy

Earn Points!
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19752

Return to “Introduce Yourself”