Greetings! From a Indian Weirdo

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
LoneDreamer

Greetings! From a Indian Weirdo

Postby LoneDreamer » 30 Jul 2017 08:27

I am from India. Considered a charming but lone weirdo by most people around me.So no friends. I am a bit agnostic(but leaning on theistic side) with a nihilistic view. And I'm 17 if it matters. 3 days since learning about Lucid Dream. Can remember 3 dreams since. But no Lucid Dream yet. Also started meditating more than 2 weeks ago but dropped it due to less time. But still do sometimes. And, finally nice to meet you. ;)

DreamerMan99

Re: Greetings! From a Indian Weirdo

Postby DreamerMan99 » 05 Aug 2017 03:36

Welcome. You sound a lot like me when I was 17.
Make time for meditation, it is hard to focus but it helped me deal with my nihilism and be more accepting with life. I think you'll get a lot out of it.
Good luck,
Dream on.

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 05 Aug 2017 17:54

Yes, I do meditate now. Its a bit relieving. I still have not had a lucid dream yet. But I will keep trying. Also, thanks for replying.

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 06 Aug 2017 05:35

No problem! It takes practice. I first started when I was 13 and it took me 2 months to have my first lucid dream. My tips to you, make sure you are getting a goodnight's sleep. At least 8 hours a night. Try not to sleep in late, and go to bed at a reasonable time. Keep a dream journal where you can write down what you dream to improve your memory. Try not to have caffeinated beverages after 4 o'clock like tea or coffee or soda because they can effect your sleep cycle.

Do you live in India? I heard the monsoon season was not very good this year.
Good luck,
Dream on.

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 06 Aug 2017 14:51

I live in Kerala. Yes, it had comparably less rain compared to other states but the recent 2 days are raining like hell.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”