Hello.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Stark

Hello.

Postby Stark » 03 Aug 2017 09:52

Hello,I'm a normal teenager new to this lucid dreaming stuff.I've had WILD many times but lately I've been reading about "astral projections" and "dream invasions".
To the point,there is a girl whom I actually love irl although I'm really shy enough to say that so I do that in lucid dreams and some non lucid dreams (she's there everyday anyways).So basically,Is there any way I can be in her dream ,talk to her and she'd remember it by morning without violating "astral invasion laws"(idk what that's called ,dream invasion laws?).
Really need help in this**
(PS I couldn't find any place better so I asked this in introductions"

DreamerMan99

Re: Hello.

Postby DreamerMan99 » 05 Aug 2017 03:18

Welcome.

To answer your question, no. Unfortunately astral planes aren't real. Your best bet is to ask her in reality, since dreams only take place within your own head. Just be confident man! If you love her, she will have to love you for who you are in order for it to work out. Be yourself, and be honest. It can be scary to talk to a girl when you're young, but the worst thing that will happen is rejection. Don't be afraid!
Good luck,
Dream on.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”