Hello

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
adamss35

Hello

Postby adamss35 » 15 Aug 2017 16:37

My Name is Shawn and I have been Lucid dreaming for over 14 years now. I had to stop for a while because it was getting to the point it was better than reality etc plus i was thinking to much about the dreams. I am able to control the dreams completely and even get them to admit its a dream. Odd things for me is I can fly but its not stable meaning i fall a little then go higher and etc. For me dreams seem more of either a parallel universe or other dimension because I jump into my body in them but I am in other professions or even different body. I used to remember them all but had to stop due to headaches. I would have yearly dreams (happen same time of the year and same dream). I still have some old ones from time to time like forgetting locker combination in Jr or High School. I would like to talk to others that can do the same to see what they think and if the experience was similar in meaning. Some of the dreams proved to include items or people that when I research were real even if I never met them or been to the places. I can go into details if someone wants.

FlyAway2000

Re: Hello

Postby FlyAway2000 » 16 Aug 2017 20:51

Hello, i haven't yet had a lucid dream.. or did i? my dreams are pretty weird :?
close your eyes...
and you will see...
there is no escape from GALAXEE

baccuss

Re: Hello

Postby baccuss » 23 Sep 2017 09:05

Use your will.
I have done the flying thin since I was a teenager.... Im old now....30+ years.

Will whatever you wish. There is no reason to not do what you wish.

You will experience push back. That is your unconscious saying..."this is what I thought you wanted!"

Return to “Introduce Yourself”