New member ♥️

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Cravekrissy

New member ♥️

Postby Cravekrissy » 03 Sep 2017 08:37

Hi everyone, my name is Chrissy I am a college student from Bronx, NY . I've been having lucid dreams since I can remember but I was able to control them better after having nightmares back to back almost every night. At first when I'd want to wake up I'd always end up in a classroom and put down my head on my desk and say " there's no place like home " a couple of times until I woke myself up. Than it got to the point where I knew I was dreaming and I'd stay in my dream and chose t defeat the evil that is haunting my dreams which were always demons . My mom says it's all the scary movies I've watched but I think it's something more than that. I sometimes have dreams where I'm flying which are soo beautiful becasue it's almost like I can see the whole world ! Just need to learn how to control my flying better. I hope to one day master lucid dreaming and find out why I have certain dreams !

Kon

Re: New member ♥️

Postby Kon » 03 Sep 2017 10:38

Welcome. :P
Really interesting facts about you! I would love to know more sometime.

HAGART

Re: New member ♥️

Postby HAGART » 04 Sep 2017 02:56

Becoming lucid through nightmares is so common, and there is no coincidence why we all want to fly in dreams. We are all cut from the same psychological blue print cloth, aren't we?

Welcome to the club.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”