Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
mrc10900

Postby mrc10900 » 05 Sep 2017 23:40

I'm a new first time registered visitor to WoLD. I want to thank everyone who makes the website World of Lucid Dreaming.com available and the people, i.e. the moderators who keep this Forum going. I will attempt to find the appropriate Board to ask members for their insights and or suggestions for how to best understand/interpret my being the subject of someone else's teleport location/interaction. Plus, I want to learn how I succeeded in astral projection to the edge of the Universe, something I have always wanted to do, but I find that I am unable to duplicate this experience because I don't know how to reproduce the hypnogogic state of being I was in the first time (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia) or at any other time before and since then either. There have been others but they did not involve the entire body as a part of the experience, probably more like off planet remote sensing or viewing, I don't even know what to call it. I would like for someone to help me locate the right Board or forum subgroup where these kinds of phenomena are reported and discussed! Thank you!

goldenrose

Re: Newbie

Postby goldenrose » 07 Sep 2017 04:07

Welcome to the forum! It seems like the phenomena you discuss here, including astral projection, would be best suited for the Paranormal Activity subgroup.
Darkness is always held up by the light.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”