Howdy folks

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Leo6701

Howdy folks

Postby Leo6701 » 27 Sep 2017 07:40

Hey. I'm leo (buty name gives that away)
Slight problem.
I've never lucid dreamed.
I rely on you to help me.
I've tried loads of methods like the wbtb method.
And I've tried binaural beats
Help.
but what if this is a dream :?:

Sean Jacobs

Re: Howdy folks

Postby Sean Jacobs » 27 Sep 2017 12:15

Welcome Leo6701.

WBTB is a good method, but it works better when combined with other methods. You definitely should make sure you set your intention when going back to sleep after WBTB. Just repeating, "I will become lucid in my next dream!" over and over as you dose back off can help.

Keeping a dream journal is a huge help, but a huge pain in the butt. If I consistently keep a DJ and record at least 1 dream per night, in detail, I will typically have a LD within 3 weeks. But, for me, I tend to lose sleep when keeping a DJ. Once you have accumulated a bunch of dreams you can read them before you go to sleep at night which will help you recognize when you are dreaming.

You can try being more aware during your waking hours, by regularly asking yourself a "critical question" such as: "Am I Dreaming?" and looking around for anything dreamlike; or "Where am I?" and trying to remember how you got to where you are. In theory, this behavior can carry over to your dreams and make you lucid.

I hope this helps.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Introduce Yourself”