New Lucid Dreamer (foreign, too)

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
GamerFuckerLD

Re: New Lucid Dreamer (foreign, too)

Postby GamerFuckerLD » 09 Nov 2017 02:00

Summerlander wrote:That's good. You got lucky, then. And things will be even better now that you're lucid dreaming. I hope Syria restores itself. :mrgreen:

GamerFuckerLD

Postby GamerFuckerLD » 09 Nov 2017 17:57

Summerlander wrote:That's good. You got lucky, then. And things will be even better now that you're lucid dreaming. I hope Syria restores itself. :mrgreen:

Speaking of nightmares, I had a lucid dream-turned-nightmare today :(.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 10 Nov 2017 01:21

I can remember a couple of times of having such experiences. In my case, they are quite unusual. What happened? :o
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

GamerFuckerLD

Postby GamerFuckerLD » 10 Nov 2017 01:38

Summerlander wrote:I can remember a couple of times of having such experiences. In my case, they are quite unusual. What happened? :o

I had a lucid dream today (semi-lucid, obviously) where I was at home. Most of the house was dark and few rooms had lights on. As I stand near a sink to check my irregularly shaped hands and count my fingers, I accidentally look at the mirror above the sink and see my reflection.

I was HORRIFIED that my look at myself didn't last more than a second. All I could make of it are my angry, zombie-like eyes, turned inwards with the eyes looking completely white with the pupils barely visible at the top of the eyeballs. From a lucid dream to a lucid nightmare, a scary atmosphere prevailed thereafter.

Looking at your profile photo now, I guess it was inspired by it.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 11 Nov 2017 02:42

I can imagine how dreadful it must have been. I once saw my reflection as a melting demonic face---but this was when I was awake on magic mushrooms. :D

I drew my avatar. I call it 'The Trickster'. In his Jungian way, the dream character represents my repressed darkness and concealed wisdom. I'm yet to meet him ... :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 11 Nov 2017 18:07

Pray tell, what is your concealed wisdom?

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 11 Nov 2017 21:31

Its reservoir is mostly concealed even to myself. Once in a while enlightening 'nuggets' escape into the light of consciousness. They're called 'eureka moments'. You don't pick 'em because everything, including ourselves, is the product of cause-and-effect. :mrgreen:

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Introduce Yourself”