New to lucid dreaming, keep getting loud ringing vibrating noise in Head ??

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Dannymilbo

New to lucid dreaming, keep getting loud ringing vibrating noise in Head ??

Postby Dannymilbo » 31 Oct 2017 03:24

Hi, I'm Dan.. New to lucid I've been trying for about a month now, keep a dream journal and do reality checks. I've been aware I'm dreaming 3 times (all in the last 9 days) first dream was a nightmare and an invisible being was trying to drag me out of bed so I told myself to wake up which I did. Second time I was moving around my bedroom but everytime I try and do something I get a really loud vibrating noise feels like my head is going to explode. Third time was this morning. I had slightly more control tried to use X ray vision because a man was hiding something behind a door. The ringing in my head happened as I tried that. I don't think I've been fully lucid yet just realised that I'm dreaming I want to progress and be able to move around more in the dreams. Each dream is using the wild technique by mistake, I'd wake up at like 6am on accident then fall back to sleep. Then go into sleep paralysis. Any advice?

Cheers :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”