Hallo!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Lego

Hallo!

Postby Lego » 02 Nov 2017 21:37

Hallo! I am new to this forum. I know what lucid dreaming is, I am just having trouble with remembering to write in my dream journal, doing reality checks, and finally trying to find which technique works best for me. I also have a really hard time falling asleep without sleeping medication, due to my autism. My goal is to have a lucid dream, and then to explore lucid dreaming from there.

-Lego (Written on November 2, 2017)
AHH... This stuff is really... FRESH!

If you wish to PM me, then go ahead. :D

Juckles

Re: Hallo!

Postby Juckles » 14 Nov 2017 05:22

REM sleep cannot be achieved with sleeping medication (aka stage 5 sleep) lucid dreams are done in rem sleep you can still dream outside of stage 5 sleep but not lucid dream sorry if i sound harsh i know autism can be hard to deal with my friend has got it

Lego

Re: Hallo!

Postby Lego » 30 Nov 2017 22:25

Juckles wrote:REM sleep cannot be achieved with sleeping medication (aka stage 5 sleep) lucid dreams are done in rem sleep you can still dream outside of stage 5 sleep but not lucid dream sorry if i sound harsh i know autism can be hard to deal with my friend has got it

Oh, then it looks like I will have to figure out how to fall asleep without medication. I hope I find a solution... :/
AHH... This stuff is really... FRESH!

If you wish to PM me, then go ahead. :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”