Back to learning lucid dreaming

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Marix

Back to learning lucid dreaming

Postby Marix » 06 Nov 2017 22:13

Hello everyone! :)
I'm Marix, 19 years old, from London, and I really want to learn how to lucid dream. 3 years ago I discovered lucid dreaming but I only ever managed to get 3-5 lucid dreams which was quite frustrating and the reason why I stopped trying. However, now I want to start all over again and hopefully, this time I'll be more successful :D I remember between 3-11 dreams per night without using a dream journal, but now I will start writing my dreams down again since I have such a good dream memory. The only thing I struggle with is remembering that I'm dreaming (yes I tried MILD) and inducing a lucid dream (WILD and DILD are the only techniques that worked for me in the past, but they afford a lot of time and concentration and I'm lazy so...). Can you guys give me any tips? Thanks in advance! :)

Juckles

Re: Back to learning lucid dreaming

Postby Juckles » 14 Nov 2017 05:16

i can help you i was in the same type of situation just i got more lucid dreams it was just i have insomnia problems working on curing it you want to remember that your dreaming what you need to do is not only reality checks (plenty of tuts on the internet) but in everyday life be a lot more consciences with the 5 main senses (there is like over 40) like example when you walk into the kitchen recognize in your mind the counter is marble its shiny its got food on it the carrots taste good they are orange stuff like that once you naturally do this you can lucid dream almost every night this is how i uset to lucid dream every night before my insomnia problems
this can be hard to master believe it or not but is such a powerful technique

Marix

Postby Marix » 14 Nov 2017 22:55

Hey! Thank you, I will try to do that! So basically if I start actively using my senses during the day, I can easily induce a lucid dream at night? Also what are your favourite reality checks? :)

Juckles

Postby Juckles » 15 Nov 2017 17:46

when you naturally be a lot more aware of your senses its a lot easier to recognize if somethings a dream my favorite reality check is reading book or text or a clock because i wear a watch all the time if the time or text changes after looking away and back at it i know its a dream that was how i got my first lucid dream

Return to “Introduce Yourself”