Welcome

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
LucidToSuccess

Welcome

Postby LucidToSuccess » 17 Nov 2017 08:59

Dear All,

I have been interested in lucid dreaming since 2010.
In fact during 2010 I noticed I was able to Lucid Dream and visualize but for other reasons I put them aside thinking I can come back to them when the time was "right". I can honestly say that was a big mistake in my life and now I am trying to visualize and get back into Lucid Dreaming and it is proving very hard.

The reason why I got interested in Lucid Dreams was to resolve some horrible and painful memories during my childhood. Also, LD would help me with my work. I was wondering if people can shed some light on if/why/how physciatric disorders such as traumatic stress can effect LD?

Juckles

Re: Welcome

Postby Juckles » 20 Nov 2017 16:02

the reason it can effect has to do with your subconscious traumatic experiences and memorys can effect the way a dream is generated by your subconscious depending on how deeply those experiences and memorys are ingrained in the subconscious if it did effect the person but they dont think about barely at all it wont really have a effect if they think about it A LOT it will definitely have a effect on your dreams

Return to “Introduce Yourself”