New here, hello

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Yummy

New here, hello

Postby Yummy » 20 Nov 2017 09:21

Hi. I'm about to head to bed. Randomly decided to look up a lucid dreaming forum. I've been a vivid dreamer my entire life, and probably dream every night. I guess I have a genetic predisposition as my sister also dreams vividly.
When I was little, I could wake myself up at will. I've had sleep paralysis as well, although I'm not scared of it (first time I thought I was being murdered LOL). I've noticed a lot of my dreams revolve around being in the ocean, usually in a cold climate. I've had annoying dream-wake loops and this bizarre experience that I can only describe as sleep paralysis in a dream. My vision would become like static (best way I can describe it),
I'd be aware I'm still dreaming and have to wait until I wake up as opposed to already being awake and paralyzed. Hasn't happened since I lost weight, so perhaps there's a correlation.

Anyways, I'm not a person that believes dreams are anything spiritual nor reflects more than basic representations of human anxieties and fears but they're fun as hell. Especially when you're lucid,
like a VR playground. I like how I'll randomly remember part of a dream and the emotions associated with it, even for just a moment. It may not have been real, but the -dream- was real. I'd like to hear about others' favorite dreams and adventures, since most people I know can't relate.

Juckles

Re: New here, hello

Postby Juckles » 20 Nov 2017 15:56

first before i answer your question i do want to say the thing where you where paralyzed in your dream but saw static i think is your body waking up slightly but your mind is still in your dream

my favorite dream was my second lucid dream because i could do all of the magic from the game skyrim and was being chased by alex jones in a semi truck in slow motion super fun but weird

Return to “Introduce Yourself”