lucid dreamer all my life except past two years

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
melle

lucid dreamer all my life except past two years

Postby melle » 26 Nov 2017 05:12

My name is Melle and I am a thirty something year old female who has always been a natural for lucid dreaming. I had an eidetic memory to go with it. I also (still) have a knack for abstract reasoning. I started having OBEs when I was 18. I was scared the first time because I was dead, then after awhile it became commonplace. The past two years I barely have dreams at all. The past few weeks I have been able to recall dreams upon waking but still not lucid yet. I hear a strange ringing in my ears all the time. I am certain that it is electrical in nature but it has been a lot louder. I do not sleep well because I feel over stimulated. When I wake I feel out of it from not sleeping well. I am hoping to take back the awareness that I lost and if anyone has had similar experiences.

24/7/365

Re: lucid dreamer all my life except past two years

Postby 24/7/365 » 03 Dec 2017 18:54

Hello Melle

Welcome. Ya, I too have ringing in my ears;but, I know the cause of it. For the most part, it is electrical in nature due the understanding of how the sensory of hearing is explained to me. I also wake up tired sometimes, it really depends on how active I am at night. I haven't lost any awareness that know of; but, then again, Um. Anyway, good to have you on board.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”