Hello all

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Nissa

Hello all

Postby Nissa » 27 Nov 2017 01:19

I am new here to the forum. I've been an on and off lucid dreamer my whole life and am currently looking to get back into it after a long lucid dry spell. Gooood to meet you.
Light though thou be, thou leapest out of darkness; but I am darkness leaping out of light, leaping out of thee

Summerlander

Re: Hello all

Postby Summerlander » 27 Nov 2017 13:49

Welcome, Nissa. I have a feeling we'll be having interesting discussions. 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Nissa

Postby Nissa » 27 Nov 2017 23:33

Summerlander wrote:Welcome, Nissa. I have a feeling we'll be having interesting discussions. 8-)

Thanks for the welcome, and yeah maybe we will.
Light though thou be, thou leapest out of darkness; but I am darkness leaping out of light, leaping out of thee

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 28 Nov 2017 21:03

You bring a lot to the table so far! Chaos magic is intriguing ... ;)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Introduce Yourself”