My dissertation on Lucid Dreaming

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Karolina Emilka

My dissertation on Lucid Dreaming

Postby Karolina Emilka » 28 Nov 2017 12:27

Hi everyone !
My name is Karolina and I'm a 3rd year psychology student, I'm starting to work on my dissertation and I would like to investigate the effect of Lucid Dreaming on psychological well being. For this purpose I have designed a short study (questionnaire) for everybody to answer and for me to later analyse. I was hoping to post it on this forum to try and get as many Lucid Dreamers as possible but I am not entirely sure I'm allowed and since I'm a new member of this forum I can't directly contact the admin myself, so if maybe they could get back to me under this thread and let me know I can, I would be very grateful.
All my and my reasearch supervisor's detailes will be available through the survey if anybody has got any questions, please do contact me. Thank you guys :)

Summerlander

Re: My dissertation on Lucid Dreaming

Postby Summerlander » 28 Nov 2017 21:00

I'd like to take part. Sign me up! What are the questions? Dreams do indeed reflect psychological states and any oneiric percept can be amplified---including emotions! 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Karolina Emilka

Postby Karolina Emilka » 05 Dec 2017 12:02

Hi,

There you go https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/GVWC9FW . Please try and answer every question as unfortunately I can only use fully completed ones. Thank you very much

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 09 Dec 2017 06:26

Thanks. 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Introduce Yourself”