Noob swims with whales

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
martynlynch

Noob swims with whales

Postby martynlynch » 30 Nov 2017 00:57

Hi all
Found this page while researching the meaning to an extremely vivid dream I had last night.
I was swimming in a river with people I didn't recognise and groups of small whales and dolphins came swimming past interacting with us. One of the people I was with said that the huge whales would be along soon so I got out of the river and climbed up the bank. I was about twenty feet higher than the level of the river at this point and turned to see a huge black whale swim past. I continued a little further up the hill and was confronted by a shimmering wall of water that wasn't being held in place by anything and I ran my hand through it to check. When I did this I saw something moving inside it so I just walked into the water and it was only marginally thicker than moving in air, I swam around a little and noticed I was still breathing. As I was coming to terms with breathing underwater a huge pale coloured whale swam up to me and stared at me for a little while, brushed against me gently and swam away slow enough for me to be able to swim along with it. We swam around for what seems like ages and all the time I was ok breathing underwater. :o :o
Any ideas from you experienced dreamers out there?
Regards
martynlynch

martynlynch

Re: Noob swims with whales

Postby martynlynch » 30 Nov 2017 21:44

Sorry... I'm in UK and have had a few minor experiences in the past with knowing I was dreaming, also interested in paranormal, occult and sciences.
I'm a musician in a few bands and am interested in finding out if musical genealogy is real.

24/7/365

Re: Noob swims with whales

Postby 24/7/365 » 12 Dec 2017 20:34

key of C

6, 5, 1, 3, 3, 2

Return to “Introduce Yourself”