My introduction

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Jeshu

My introduction

Postby Jeshu » 01 Dec 2017 16:30

Hi Everyone I am new here. my name is jeshwanth alias jeshu 21 years old from India. I am an student.
And as like all people I too get dreams randomly while I sleep. But by some serious of interval real time situations were made me confused. As I said the interval real time situations seems like I have been through this situation already in my life exactly as same with some serious of actions as I get remembered like a flash of that situation. to be clearly I have a single known source of answer is SECOND SIGHT. that what some unknown online expert said this type of activity.

But I don't care about that, because there on final answers I want to know for this activity happening in my life. If this is lucid dreaming I am really seeking do forward eagerly to learn and clarify and make myself answered. Ready to learn .

Thanks all. Good luck.
Take care and stay healthy.

jeshu

Summerlander

Re: My introduction

Postby Summerlander » 01 Dec 2017 23:18

The debate about distinctions between lucid dreams/OBEs/astral projection is ongoing. For me it's all the product of our dreaming minds. Distinctions lie in interpretations---and many are biased. :roll:

Here's a link where the debate once raged on:

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17624
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Introduce Yourself”