Hello everyone!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Yume_13

Hello everyone!

Postby Yume_13 » 04 Dec 2017 12:23

Hello guys,

I'm Miki (Michelle), 24 yrs old aaaand of course a huge "fan" of lucid dreaming - I dont know a better way to describe it.
I find dreams in general really interesting. I found out about lucid dreaming several years ago, but the situation at my home makes it hard to even sleep "tight" or "enough". I tried to keep journals throughout the years, but stopped after a while, because it was too hard to even remember dreams (usually, bc of family I wake up quickly since someone is always screaming or shouting so no real chance to remember details of dreams).

I started reading books and blogs about dreams and lucid dreaming, about techniques or experiences and even though it is a bit scary, it sounds super interesting.
Recently, I bought a nice journal and started over again - keeping the dream memory works a little better so far...

One time I had a lucid dream thanks to an audio "guide" I was listening to. It was the most incredible experience, even though it was short! I hope to find people here to share my dreams with and to read about all your stories of waking- or dream-life!

In general, I'm very interested in travelling (mostyl to Japan), games and music.
-> one of my goals is to meet one of my favorite singers and gutiar players and practice my skills with him in a lucid dream! Let's see when that will happen:)
I also have a cat (5 yrs old) and in general, I love all kind of animals!

Nice to meet you all:)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”