Name: Spadjian

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Spadjian

Name: Spadjian

Postby Spadjian » 05 Dec 2017 20:50

Hello everyone. My name is Spadjian. I came here to find inspiration to fuel my ongoing efforts to become a lucid dreamer.
As of right now I have only become lucid a handful of times. Only one of those times was deliberate. My first successful attempt at achieving lucidity was through WILD. This experience helped change my life by beginning a kind of domino effect of positive change. However, that was a little over a year ago. And every attempt at WILD since then has resulted in failure. I have kept a dream journal for about a year and a half. I meditate roughly 15 minutes a day. I was doing reality checks a few times a day about a year ago, but that did nothing for me. So now, for almost a month, I have been doing reality checks every 15 minutes. I ask myself “Where am I? What am I doing? How did I get here? Is any of this strange in any way?” After these questions, I block my nose and try to breath. Lastly I try to push two fingers through the palm of the opposite hand. My approach is relentless but also relaxed. I am not anxious or depressed by my failures. I am fairly confident that if I keep trying I will succeed.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”