Hello!!!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Toni-Anita

Hello!!!

Postby Toni-Anita » 11 Dec 2017 09:54

Hi! Thanks for accepting me! My name is Toni, I live in Kent, UK with my husband, four rescue dogs and four rescue cats. My hobbies are yoga, swimming, reading (horror) and watching films (horror). I have been lucid dreaming on and off for about 15 years. It's been very off lately. I get a lot of exploding head things which keep me awake. I also have sleep apnoea and have a CPAP machine. Since having this I haven't dreamt much at all. However, lately I have been waking up at 3, taking the mask off (it's really uncomfortable) and then dreaming between 4-6 am. I was lucid this morning - a very disturbing, sexual, weird type of thing but I was pleased I can still do it! Look forward to reading all the posts. Have a good day. Toni x
"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far...." H.P. Lovecraft

Daisy2211

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Daisy2211 » 16 Dec 2017 07:48

Hi there, my name is Daisy Simpson. I've been working for over 20 years in IT sector, as Project Manager, Team Leader and focused mainly in areas of IT services, e-Learning and consulting and now a days i am working for online dissertation help.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”