WHO IS RUNNING THIS WEBSITE???

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
torakrubik

Re: WHO IS RUNNING THIS WEBSITE???

Postby torakrubik » 24 Dec 2017 00:59

Hi all, I am a mod too and will always clean up spam and respond to reports when I'm on here. Like Peter, I'm not online all the time but again I'm happy to receive pms if you want something escalated.

Anyway, there will always be spam no matter how hard we try to stop it. The better the forum defenses, the more advanced the spamming malware gets, a cyber arms race if you will. If you see spam, please report it and don't reply to it; this is the fastest way to get it noticed by the mods and it will get removed in due course.

Don't let it bother you and enjoy the legitimate posts, we have a relatively spam free forum compared to many others, especially thinking back a couple of years ago to the spam influx we had then...
Dreaming is my drug

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 04 Jan 2018 17:20

MAY 2013, I believe it was. Not a single day no, but the ENTIRE MONTH!
I remember that.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Peter

Postby Peter » 11 Jan 2018 06:45

That month was crazy, there were like 20 - 30 pages of spam and all had to be deleted one by one (not my me that time)
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Introduce Yourself”