WHO IS RUNNING THIS WEBSITE???

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
24/7/365

Re: WHO IS RUNNING THIS WEBSITE???

Postby 24/7/365 » 14 Dec 2017 18:16

ring ring ring ringa ding ding ah ding ring god dam dingus

hello
is your refrigerator running
yes
better go and catch it

Peter

Postby Peter » 15 Dec 2017 09:18

not sure who that was but I probably hit the ban button. the future matters and also might be time to start posting again I think.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 16 Dec 2017 02:49

lucidé wrote:One user DID get banned from what I heard from a user who was here years ago. All he did was brag about how he could use any lucid dream technique and bullied anyone who believed in the paranormal. If he was still around today, he'd probably be teaming up with Summerlander to drive paranormal believing users away.

We need more paranormal believers. I like to express my opposition to their views. I would not be teaming up with the banned user. Subtlety is key. :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 16 Dec 2017 03:31

Peter wrote:not sure who that was but I probably hit the ban button. the future matters and also might be time to start posting again I think.

Well,Peter,you can start by reading this recent LD of mine ;) :
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&p=69909#p69909

Its related to the real life crisis I'm struggling with right now,your input is definitely welcome. :)

Peter

Postby Peter » 16 Dec 2017 04:13

lol - will do but tomorrow. just checking in now for a few minutes. I did see it and had some thoughts but will let them brew overnight. Think I also seen one from you on lucid movies or ones that have an element of them in there. One thought for this forum is an ongoing chat. So dream related and in realtime but not a specific topic. Its comes from a break off group of a few of us here and has been going for a couple of years. Might get hold of admin and see if we can start something
Take care

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 16 Dec 2017 06:52

Peter wrote:lol - will do but tomorrow. just checking in now for a few minutes. I did see it and had some thoughts but will let them brew overnight. Think I also seen one from you on lucid movies or ones that have an element of them in there. One thought for this forum is an ongoing chat. So dream related and in realtime but not a specific topic. Its comes from a break off group of a few of us here and has been going for a couple of years. Might get hold of admin and see if we can start something
Take care

Peter

You mean you plan to contact Rebecca Turner herself? if so,that's great to hear. Actually,I do have a few suggestions of my own which I think will greatly increase the traffic of this forum:

- Improve the PM format (i.e remove limits on number of PM's you can store,allow the user to star/bookmark their favorite email messages. basically,make it like the PM system of the old youtube or Yahoo mail or Google)

- Dream related video/flash games. (it doesn't have to be super fancy,just something simple like a fan-made super mario flash game like the ones you see on Newgrounds.com)

- Make a video series turning Dream entries here into animations,and sharing it on youtube. (If I had the skill,I'd animate my dream entries here into animated videos. Sadly,I'm in no position to learn right now.)

- Hire paid Moderators...ok,ok. that's just me being greedy. :lol: :mrgreen:

Anyway,that's all I've got for now. I'm sure this forum will see greatly increased traffic from suggestion #2 and 3. that live chat idea of yours is a good idea as well.

Edit: Oh yeah,about that thread you spoke of,here it is:
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20156

I forgot about it almost entirely. (again,life hit me hard),perhaps I'll update it at a later time.

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 21 Dec 2017 16:09

It's a great site. :D

Yes Summerlander you could still say that a few month ego. Now it is anything but A Lucid Dream site. I would think wanting to buying Fake Money, Grinders, Wire, plus, plus. The World of Lucid Dreaming should not be the right address. Peter Thank You for Help, but if Administration does not care, you having a hard time. Rebecca seems to have disappeared. No posting since April. I tried to contact somebody to ask questions, but Whom? :)

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 21 Dec 2017 21:15

We've had spammers before. Chilax. 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 22 Dec 2017 17:31

We've had spammers before. Chilax. 8-)

Yes Summerlander but they got removed. Now we are getting more and more and they stay. The Website is OK only the Forum is without an observer one who should put things right. I think all the spammers do put people off joining our Forum. Who wants to join a forum for help to learn how to Lucid Dreams, and you get instead an e mail address where to buy Fake Money, Passports, etc. :)

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 23 Dec 2017 13:41

I'm a moderator myself. I know exactly what to do with spammers who infiltrate the OBE4U forum. Life expulsion. 8-)

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Introduce Yourself”