New Members Present You Here.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Dreamer1488

Re: New Members Present You Here.

Postby Dreamer1488 » 02 May 2013 16:06

Hey, i am 15 year old lucid dreamer from Europe.
I've learned how to lucid dream for less than a year, i've had like 16 lucid dreams since then,though some were very short..

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 03 May 2013 07:42

Dreamer1488 wrote:Hey, i am 15 year old lucid dreamer from Europe.
I've learned how to lucid dream for less than a year, i've had like 16 lucid dreams since then,though some were very short..

Hey you're welcome Dreamer, me too im from Europe. ;)
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Teraku

Postby Teraku » 10 May 2013 22:40

Hello, my name is Hugo. I'm 18 years old, and I'm from The Netherlands.

I discovered lucid dreaming when I stumbled upon this site, and I was intrigued. I read basically every article, but I was pretty serious about learning lucid dreaming, so I bought the fast track about 2 weeks ago.

My friends and family chuckled, stating that I was "wasting my money", and that it's "all just a myth".

But thanks to the Dream Journal I keep, and the Reality Checks I perform, I've had my first lucid dream last night. It lasted about 5 minutes, which I think is pretty long for a beginner. Even though it was a bit short, the experience was quite exhilarating. I was stunned at how "real" lucid dreams seemed. The feeling I got was like no other.

I'm really looking forward to my next lucid dreams!

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 11 May 2013 09:19

Teraku wrote:Hello, my name is Hugo. I'm 18 years old, and I'm from The Netherlands.

I discovered lucid dreaming when I stumbled upon this site, and I was intrigued. I read basically every article, but I was pretty serious about learning lucid dreaming, so I bought the fast track about 2 weeks ago.

My friends and family chuckled, stating that I was "wasting my money", and that it's "all just a myth".

But thanks to the Dream Journal I keep, and the Reality Checks I perform, I've had my first lucid dream last night. It lasted about 5 minutes, which I think is pretty long for a beginner. Even though it was a bit short, the experience was quite exhilarating. I was stunned at how "real" lucid dreams seemed. The feeling I got was like no other.

I'm really looking forward to my next lucid dreams!

What is the fast track or what there is in it?? Does it really work or not???

danielnoor10

Postby danielnoor10 » 11 May 2013 14:24

My name is Daniel, from Israel, and I'm just 12 years old. My first lucid dream was yesterday, and I used the WILD method. Now, I need to ask you something. The villain from my first dream that night appeard in my lucid dream, and tried to attack me. I tried to make him dissapear, but every time I tried he just grew, at the end he was huge! then I just fought him (of course I won, after all it's my dream). Do you know why I couldn't make him dissapear, and weirder, why he grew insteand?

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 11 May 2013 15:31

danielnoor10 wrote:My name is Daniel, from Israel, and I'm just 12 years old. My first lucid dream was yesterday, and I used the WILD method. Now, I need to ask you something. The villain from my first dream that night appeard in my lucid dream, and tried to attack me. I tried to make him dissapear, but every time I tried he just grew, at the end he was huge! then I just fought him (of course I won, after all it's my dream). Do you know why I couldn't make him dissapear, and weirder, why he grew insteand?

Hey, I have visited Israel this year a few months ago. It was beautiful. We leased a hotel of course not where Obama went, but near or in Jerusalem for a few days. A great country. And welcome to the Forum Daniel. ;)

Spirit_Wolf

Postby Spirit_Wolf » 11 May 2013 17:29

Hey all, names Aaron, I'm 23 from the United States. I have had lucid experiences starting from very young, but I had no idea what they were until about 3 years ago. Recently in the last few years I've had about 8 lucid experiences (being consciously aware for a short period of time and than falling back into a dream unconsciously) and 3 full lucid dreaming experiences where I am totally consciously aware the whole time. I have no idea how many experiences I have had throughout my whole life from not realizing I was in a lucid state.

Before I knew about lucid dreaming 3 years ago I was having really vivid dreams where on my own I started keeping a dream journal. After a few days I decided to look up dream journals and found lucid dreaming. The very next day I had a false awakening, I preformed a reality check (on my own not even knowing that I was supposed to preform a reality check) I looked at my hands and they seemed transparent. I was so excited and in awe that this was real I woke up before I could continue.

So i moved, got really busy and I stopped keeping a journal and I pretty much stopped having these experiences all together (unless I'm extremely lucky.)

Just recently I started to want to go further in my LD travels. I won't lie keeping a dream journal is hard for me.. When I wake up the last thing I want to do is write down something and i want to tell myself to just forget about it. But hopefully with the forums I will keep motivated to write in my journal because that is what works for me if I want to go inside my dreams.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

danielnoor10

Postby danielnoor10 » 11 May 2013 18:50

Je-Je, you haven't told us yet: where are you from (wich country)?

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 11 May 2013 19:54

danielnoor10 wrote:Je-Je, you haven't told us yet: where are you from (wich country)?

Im from Belgium (Wallonie the french part).

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 11 May 2013 19:55

Spirit_Wolf wrote:Hey all, names Aaron, I'm 23 from the United States. I have had lucid experiences starting from very young, but I had no idea what they were until about 3 years ago. Recently in the last few years I've had about 8 lucid experiences (being consciously aware for a short period of time and than falling back into a dream unconsciously) and 3 full lucid dreaming experiences where I am totally consciously aware the whole time. I have no idea how many experiences I have had throughout my whole life from not realizing I was in a lucid state.

Before I knew about lucid dreaming 3 years ago I was having really vivid dreams where on my own I started keeping a dream journal. After a few days I decided to look up dream journals and found lucid dreaming. The very next day I had a false awakening, I preformed a reality check (on my own not even knowing that I was supposed to preform a reality check) I looked at my hands and they seemed transparent. I was so excited and in awe that this was real I woke up before I could continue.

So i moved, got really busy and I stopped keeping a journal and I pretty much stopped having these experiences all together (unless I'm extremely lucky.)

Just recently I started to want to go further in my LD travels. I won't lie keeping a dream journal is hard for me.. When I wake up the last thing I want to do is write down something and i want to tell myself to just forget about it. But hopefully with the forums I will keep motivated to write in my journal because that is what works for me if I want to go inside my dreams.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Hey welcome Spirit_Wolf

Return to “Introduce Yourself”